Tri-SoleTM Comfort Technology works by strategically placing pads, made of the high-tech material PORON®, in the sole and under the peak stress areas of the foot. When you wear a pair of Steel Blue boots, you’ll experience:
- Reduction of shock forces to the feet, knees, hips and lower back (similar to the feeling of wearing sports shoes).
- Reduced risk of stress-related injury to the feet and lower body.
- Improved flexibility of the sole.
- Greater comfort and overall wellbeing.
- A feeling of wearing lightweight footwear.
It’s proven that multi-density soling is much more effective in cushioning and absorbing shock than a standard footbed.
The Argyle is a 150mm men’s derby style, lace-up Ankle Boot with padded collar and tongue. A popular 100% comfortable choice for Bricklayers, Glaziers and Sand Blasters with a TPU outsole heat resistant to 130 degrees and a 200 joule safety steel toecap. The Argyle has anti-static properties and premium water resistant leather available in black, wheat nubuck and whiskey colours.